|Begin||Radiomuseum||Homebrew electronics||Walking||Jota||Holiday pictures|
Homebrew projects PA5HE
I have put some homebrew electronic projects on the internet.
I'm rebuiling the website after Ziggo switched of the homepage servers
Receivers• A simple crystal receiver, every homebrewer build one of these.
• The diagram of a powersupply intended for a WS19 transceiver or a BC312 transceiver.
• A small receiver with tubes for the 80 meter amateurband.
• A receiver with tubes for the 2 meter amateurband
• A receiver for the medium wave intended for a course radioamateur in BOZ
• A converter for the 6 meter amateurband (can not transmit)
• A receiver with semiconductors and digital readout for the 80 meter amateurband
• A foxhunt receiver for the 2 meter band by OE2JG and OE2HXL
• A foxhunt receiver for the 2 meter band by PA0MUS
• Converter that changes the 455kHz to 13 kHz for reception of DRM (digital radio)
• A Pre-amp for the 23cm amateurband
• An Active loopantenna for the long medium and short wave
• A HF receiver for LF/MF/HF with valves and a DDS
• A Fox hunt receiver for the 2 meter amateur band
• An Active loopantenna for the long medium and short wave: update 2019
Transmitters• A tv-transmitter for the 23 cm amateurband
• A 2 meter transceiver .
• A transverter for the 6 meter amateurband
• An amplifier for 6 meter with a QB3/300
• Reverse engineering o a SAT5601 can for use in the 23 centimeter amateurband
• A transverter for the 23 centimeter amateurband
• A transverter for the 4 meter (70MHz) amateurband
• Conversion of a Hycom CB-4000 to the 4 meter (70MHz) amateurband
• Power amplifier with a QQE-06/40 for the 4 meter (70MHz) amateurband
• Conversion of a Hycom CB-4000 to the 23 centimeter (1250MHz) amateurband
• Fox hunt transmitter for the two meter amateurband
• Poweramplifier using MRF186 for the four and six meter amateurband
Miscellaneous• A poor mans spectrumanalyzer based on a tuner of a color tv .
• A frequencycounter
• A Loopantenne for the short wave
• An interface to connectom the PC with a transceiver .
• Ledcube with 125 LED's, controlled by a PIC microcontroler.
• Converter that changes 1.1 ... 1.9 GHz to 0.1 ... 0.9 GHz.
• Een VFO based on a DDS and a Nano to be used for a receiver/transmitter.
||e-mail me||Website by hvde|